Sunday, January 22, 2012

Niho Scottish, indirapuram, ghaziabad flat buyer's view


So my journey continued and I went with my agent to niho Scottish. Donno but I strongly feel some connection with this society. I simply love the 5-6floor buildings surrounding a central park. Everything in marble - be it stairway or reception area or the common area just outside the flats. This shows that the builder certainly had something fantastic on mind. But as it happens in India this society got into troubles as the builder had this society built on disputed land. This resulted in Govt not allowing registry of the flats. I just cannot understand what do the govt agencies do when such a massive structure is under construction. They come to act only after the common man has put in his hard earned money into these kind of things. Anyway I get emotional when such things happen. Let's move on and see what my observations have been about niho Scottish.

As already told you, the society layout somehow attracts me but the road to reach niho is under construction. Please ne informed GDA (ghaziabad development authority) is worst at work execution so please do not be surprised if even in 2013 you see the state of the road same A it is rightnow. The positive is, NH58 is being built just adjacent to the society. Again this info was given by my agent. You know how truthful they are. But I could certainly see lots if construction activities going in that area.

As soon as you enter into the society you are greeted by an enormous gate.and then a globe kind if marble stone giving you a feeling of awe. But the pathetic state of painting and dusty walkways showed the RWA is not much active. May be this is because of the tussle between the builder and the residents.

You go further and you are welcomed by something under construction in the Haden which I referred above. This is in almost 1/4 of the.garden space. The broker said its club under construction. Again agents can be dodgy...you never know if its a resentual building coming up :). But the structure was kind of club :)

The agent took me to a sample flat in the building where there was just 1 lift and looked like the building has still not got completed. Man its been almost 4-5 years and yet things are not complete. This is horrible. Nut you know what, I entered into that 1785 sq ft 3 bhk flat and immediately fell in love with the large room and excellent finish of walls big large doors. Adding to my amazement was a box.room in the master bedroom. Wow best structure I have seen till now.

The coat of the flat was 62 lac. Good for this flat size and society.

Still land problem was playing on my mind, so the broker told me its solved and registries are happening. He was very confident that he will get the flat registered if we buy it. Man these brokers have lost all faith of mine. They are a bunch of crooks looking to fool people and make money. To make me believe that he is truthful he says he too has a pent house in niho and I can anytime catch him. If I would have been a bahubali then I would have not worried :) it would have been him worried.

Then we saw another flat 1465 sq ft if I remember correctly. It had okay size rooms. Costing 52 lac negotiBle.

2bhk was in 42 lac range.

I am liking that 1785 sq ft deal but doubts are:

1. Land issue is resolved completely or partially

2. When will the road connecting to main part of indirapuram will get completed.

3. Looks like RWA is quite bad. May be I am wrong.



Posted via Blogaway

1 comment:

  1. Hey some correction in flY sizes I mentioned: smaller 3bhk was 1485 sqft and larger 2bhk was 1769 sqft.

    ReplyDelete