Sunday, January 22, 2012

Shipra Sun Tower


I aS completely exhausted by now. Yet the agent pushed me to see Shipra Sun Tower. It's inside Shipra sun city near to the gate entry just next to Shipra mall. Shipra are really good developers who make solid buildings is what the impression I had. I also knew that land if Shipra sun city was given for free by GDA to Shipra to develop the area. It's to be noted that Indirapuram had nly Shipra sun city as major.construction in its initial days.

Anyway coming to the society. I eneteted into it without Ny entry anywhere. No guard asked. I think they are statues from madame tussads museum. They look real but not do real job. :p  so concluded that security is not good. Anyone can enter anytime.

The flat was on 10th floor. Common area was quite small as opposed to the way done by current developers. Anyway we entered into the flat. It was 1550sq ft but wow what spacious rooms and lobby and kitchen. I guess that's due to GDA collaboration where loading on flats is just 10% as opposed to around 20% in new societies.

The coat this flat was quoted to be.around 62lac. Keeping in view the location of the society and size of the rooms this seemed to be perfect.

But you everything comes with a rider of either high coat or bad quality. I was amazed to see the high level of seepage in the flat. Whole kitchen wall was seeped and then there was extensive seepage in bathroom walls. Both the walls are common to the hall cum dining room. So it looked quite bad. The seepage had destroyed the complete wooden flooring.

With all this.bad, there I went into the final room. Room size was good Nd the mist beautiful part was the glass wall. From 10th floor it looked more amazing.

The balcony opened into an open area from where you can see Shipra mall too. The view looked fab.

I was  happy to have found one good house by now. Donno why was I ignoring the seepage. I was thinking that seepage can be controlled by looking for root cause.

Finally I along with the agent was going down to ground floor. One uncle entered the lift and he simply blasted off the society. He told that seepage is a big problem in this society. Every flat has that and its incurable because its the construction defect by Shipra. Apart from this security is another issue rest everything is fine. Hehehe.

Then I found a lady who was tenant in the same society and she also mentioned these 2 issues only.

I think this society is also struck out from my list.

C'Mon Shipra. You a big name. Why don't you hire good architects and good engineers.

Posted via Blogaway

Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment